This photo is credited to Beca and is one of the new books in her shop, BecaReads.

I have a lovely friend that goes with me to all the local estate sales and rummbage sales! Beca is awesome! Not only does she home school her wonderful children, she is an incredible baker and she also has a very successful Etsy shop, Becaruns.

She has always had a passion for children's books. At one rummage sale this year, I was hunting for goodies and had Beca's daughter with me. I said, "Where do you think your mom is?" and she said - - "Well, there is a room full of books."

And sure enough, that's where we found Beca and her son with their arms FULL of vintage books. And he is only 3 so you can imagine the wonderful image! Both of them with huge smiles on their faces!

She just opened a SECOND Etsy shop - BecaReads - and yes, all the books are vintage children's books and they are so fun! She is the perfect person to do this sort of shop! She has read all these books, appreciates the writing and illustrations, and she has a natural ability to spot the best books!

I don't know how I managed to go to estate sales etc. all by myself for all that time - - it is so much more fun with Beca!

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I am glad to see you out here again. I just love old children's train books. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you lucky to have beca to go to all these enchanted places to get stuff...? You always have great stuff..Yayy to a new year full of creative adventure and to spending more awesome journaling time with you and Mr. J.
    XOXOrly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I'll make a stop at Beca;s shop this very morning! Happy New Year, Elise!
    ~Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elise! It's been months! I was scrolling through your blog, spotted this one, again, and remembered . . . that book is mine! {Or more specifically, it belongs to a sweet little girl who was going through her train stage.} :) I told you I would head over there! It's good to see you!
    ~Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts